We are looking to hire a Marketing Manager who will oversee the ongoing development and promotion of our company’s brand. As a successful hire, you will build campaigns to attract new customers, nurture existing leads, and build strategies to convert leads to paying customers.
A qualified candidate will have prior experience creating marketing campaigns and strategies, as well as digital marketing and social media strategies. The candidate will be dynamic and personable, with the ability to build rapport with prospective buyers.
- Refine customer personas and build/test marketing campaigns accordingly
- Understand and develop budgets
- Create assets that help to explain the Module product
- Develop and manage advertising campaigns.
- Organize company conferences, trade shows, and major events.
- Build brand awareness and positioning.
- Evaluate and maintain a marketing strategy.
- Oversee social media, public relations efforts, and content marketing.
- At least 2-4 years of marketing experience
- Bachelor degree or master’s degree in marketing, business administration or a similar course of study
- Experience with creating marketing campaigns, marketing strategies, and marketing plans
- Experience creating and implementing a sales process
- Experience with digital marketing, including social media, and content marketing
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills and dynamic personality
- Ability to quickly adapt to change
- A passion for the Module product and concept.
- Previous experience in, or understanding of the real estate industry is a plus.
Module is a portfolio company of IdeaFoundry, AlphaLab Gear, Techstars, Robotics Hub.
Think you’re a good fit for the job? That’s great – we can’t wait to meet you! Please send your resume and any relevant work to firstname.lastname@example.org